Our culture is shaped, developed, and maintained by our most important asset: our people. We take pride in our work and have earned many awards for service excellence and customer satisfaction. We also follow a comprehensive workplace health and safety program to ensure our employees are given the best care and attention possible.
PCM Canada supports clients in reaching their business goals. We strive to provide the highest standard of service, while leveraging the latest technology. This is echoed in our own internal practices as PCM Canada provides its employees with the latest training, programs and devices needed to be innovative; enabling our employees to complete their jobs to the best of their abilities.
Health, Wellness and the Environment
We realize the importance of a healthy lifestyle. PCM Canada employees are given the opportunity to participate in monthly Lunch & Learn sessions centered on important topics, including Personal Financial Planning, Managing Stress in the Workplace, Nutrition, Healthy Alternatives, and more. PCM Canada also promotes personal well-being by offering employees Corporate Gym Membership discounts to YMCA and City of Edmonton fitness facilities.
PCM Canada stresses eco-conscious practices. Because of this, PCM Canada only partners with companies that align with our own ‘green’ standards. Any PCM Canada staff member is able to join our PCM Canada Green Team. Here, staff members can have an input in activities and initiatives involving the entire company—nationally. This team is responsible for raising important topics while discussing how both we as individuals and we as a company can become better advocates for the environment.
- ASSIST Community Services – For the past 38 years, the ASSIST Community Services Centre has been working to provide diversified services to Canadian immigrants and their children, helping them integrate and contribute actively in mainstream society. PCM Canada is happy to work with ASSIST in providing workshops on résumé writing, interview preparation and attending their career fairs to assist in giving these new comers the tools they require to be successful in the Canadian workforce.
- Canadian Red Cross – The Canadian Red Cross is the leading humanitarian organization through which people voluntarily demonstrate their caring for others in need. The Canadian Red Cross mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity in Canada and around the world. In 2016, PCM Canada employees sprang into action to help the Red Cross’ efforts to support the families and individuals affected by the Fort McMurray Fires.
- DQ Miracle Treat Day – PCM Canada is pleased to support Miracle Treat Day for the 4th year this year! One dollar from each sale of Blizzards at DQ on Miracle Treat Day goes to the Stollery Children’s Hospital. This year, PCM Canada is covering the cost of Blizzards for everyone at our PCM Canada Head Office!
- Food Banks Canada – works with 550 food banks and more than 3000 food programs across Canada. In addition to a range of food-related programs for adults and children, many also offer other forms of support. PCM Canada have supported Food Bank agencies, both nationally and locally, through donation drives throughout the year.
- Habitat for Humanity (Manitoba) – PCM Canada representatives regularly participate in local build days. Habitat for Humanity believes that the access to safe, decent and affordable housing is a basic human right that should be available to everyone.
- Homeward Trust – PCM Canada donates boxes filled with toys and toiletry items for children ranging from 2-14. PCM Canada is happy to work with Homeward Trust on their initiative to end homelessness in Edmonton for years to come.
- United Way – is a federated network of over 100 local United Way offices, each registered as its own non-profit organization and governed by an independent volunteer-led local Board of Directors. Each United Way works locally to raise funds and invest in improving lives in its community. PCM Canada is proud to partner with United Way for various drives and campaigns throughout the year, such as the ‘Toasty Toes’ Sock drive during the winter season.
The PCM Canada Social Committee supports several other local charities like, Kids Sport, Stollery Children’s Hospital, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Canadian Heart and Stroke and many others!