PCM Canada’s software licensing services:
- Allow you to access software on a huge range of devices
- Give you the ability to pay for only what you use
- Is customized to each client’s individual needs
- Saves you money through our relationships with vendors
- Reduces your risks of non-compliance
In order for businesses to operate efficiently, they often need a number of software programs running on machines throughout the company. Whether these programs are crunching numbers, organizing data, or backing up and storing information, it’s important to properly keep track of all the program licenses.
Outsourcing your software licensing management means that you can rest assured that everything remains organized and that you’ll never be locked out from downloading another piece of software onto a workstation.
Benefits of Software Licensing Management
The benefits of PCM Canada Software Licensing Services include:
- The ability to run software across multiple computers within an organization, small or large
- Pay only for the software you use
- Create a complete roadmap to better predict future investment
- Eliminate physical copies of software
- Customized software management processes
- Extensive vendor relationships equates to a lower total cost of ownership for each piece of software
- Minimal fuss with legal department to understand requirements & regulations
- Reduce risk of security and compliance breach
Where the entire process to roll out a new software program could usually have taken up to a month, including understanding legal requirements and sending contracts back and forth, working with a volume licensing provider ensures that the deployment is streamlined.
With a turnaround time of less than a week, including the procurement, installation, and coordination. PCM Canada’s Software Asset Management Services allow you to quickly get your business moving with the newest technology. Contact us today to get started with your lower cost software licenses.